Strategy & Operations Review
We offer a free strategic and operations review service where we gain a full understanding of your organisation, your people, your strategies and the opportunities and challenges you face in reaching your goals.
We then determine the optimum performance, competencies, processes and IT needed to reach these goals by addressing strategy gaps to compete and succeed.
Among the many challenges facing businesses today, one of the most pervasive is an inability to drive multiple initiatives consistently and successfully toward a defined vision. Often, the source of this inability is the missing leadership alignment to carry out the initiatives with determination and confidence. The ability to define the required future state, identify the existing gaps between the current model and the vision and to achieve leadership alignment and commitment are the chief differentiators that can turn organisations into world-class performers.
We ascertain the current skill levels of your employees and identify any organisational, operational and communication bottlenecks.
If there is a gap, we determine its magnitude, investigate the causes and show you how to close it.
What is the current state of your business? Are market changes requiring radical change but there's still debate among leadership about "where do we go from here"?
Are all employees aligned around a clearly defined vision of the future, strategies and values?
Is your strategy of continuous improvement not having the impact it once had? Does the leadership team agree on the operational bottlenecks and people problems that stops your organisation from realising its vision?
What actions are required? Is your culture based on participation and empowerment but still teams don't get on and do things?
1. Foundational Requirements: Prior to a review, we understand your objectives and associated areas within scope, along with any special considerations or constraints to meet your specific needs. We also gain an appreciation of your guiding principles - mission, vision, values - so solutions align with and embrace them fully.
2. Leadership Alignment: There’s a direct correlation between the success of an initiative and the degree of alignment that exists among leadership. Our review drives leadership agreement and alignment around the current state of your organisation, a common vision of the future and the gaps that exist between the two. This aligned agreement creates a powerful force to drive the changes needed to compete and succeed.
3. Leadership Alignment: There’s a direct correlation between the success of an initiative and the degree of alignment that exists among leadership. Our review drives leadership agreement and alignment around the current state of your organisation, a common vision of the future and the gaps that exist between the two. This aligned agreement creates a powerful force to drive the changes needed to compete and succeed.
4. Future State Operating Model Design: A common vision of the future is the centrepiece of the review. This is accomplished by engaging your leadership team, understanding your customers needs, your competitors capabilities and any regulatory requirements as the key drivers for you to compete and succeed.
5. Gap Analysis: The gaps between the current state and your common vision of the future are defined. These make very clear the barriers to its achievement. Operational and financial impacts are analysed and presented, revealing the projected benefits of successfully achieving the transformation, providing the basis for implementation planning.